Intercede International Internet Links
Association Memberships of Intercede International
Are you thinking of selling or trading in that old vehicle? Why not DONATE it instead? We are Licensed North American Auto Recyclers. We have been trained to dispose of the environmentally hazardous materials in vehicles that have reached the end of their useful lives. We provide an easy to understand, one stop experience, catering to all of your salvage needs in an eco-friendly way.
CharityCars.ca deals only with reputable licensed charities, so you can rest assured knowing that the recycled value of your car is going to a good cause. We are Licensed North American Auto Recyclers – Standard Auto Wreckers
The Canadian Centre for Christian Charities is a registered charitable organization. It is also an association, primarily of charities, within the Christian community. Its purpose is to minister to Christian charities and the public by integrating spiritual concerns of ministry with practical aspects of management, stewardship and accountability.
Intercede International is an Accredited Member of the CCCC (since 1986).
The Evangelical Fellowship of Canada (EFC) is the national association of Evangelical Christians in Canada. It gathers Evangelicals together to dialogue, to equip and to partner for greater effectiveness in ministry and public witness. Intercede International is a Member of the EFC (since 1987).
The Evangelical Press Association The EPA seeks to promote the cause of evangelical Christianity and to enhance the influence of Christian journalism by providing Christian fellowship and rendering practical assistance; and stimulating.
Mutual helpfulness among members and encouraging high ethical and technical standards in the field of Christian journalism and suggesting concerted and timely emphasis on important issues. The Evangelical Press Association is a movement with a holy mandate: “The Lord gave the word: great was the company of those that published it.”Psalm 68:11
Intercede International is a Member of the EPA
The International Day of Prayer for the Persecuted Church (IDOP) site for Canada. IDOP Canada is a partnership of Intercede International, The Evangelical Fellowship of Canada, Open Doors (Canada), The Voice of the Martyrs (Canada), and The Bible League (Canada). IDOP Canada aims to raise awareness of and encourage prayer for those who are persecuted for their faith in Jesus Christ. Resources from 2006 are available from the IDOP website.
Intercede International is a Contributing Member of IDOP
Link Charity was Federally incorporated in 1998 and in 2000 became a registered charitable organization. It operates as a valuable service, as a “LINK” between donors and their charities. Link Charity offers tools, education, programs and guidance in gift planning for individuals and for other charities. In their latest fiscal year ending June 2021, Link Charity disbursed almost $17.5 million to more than 960 charities across Canada.
Creation Ministries International is a group of non-profit ministries in several countries. Its role is to support the church in proclaiming the truth of the Bible and thus its Gospel message. CMI provides real-world answers to the most-asked questions in the vital area of creation/evolution, where the Bible is most under attack today—Genesis.
- Bible Gateway is a Searchable Online Bible in Over 50 Versions
- Canada Christian College. At Canada Christian College, our mission is to educate and empower students with the skills, knowledge and spiritual foundation required to become effective ministers of the gospel and to achieve personal and business success. As an evangelical christian institution, our central aim is to provide students with a learning environment that will provide them with a Bible-based college education established on a fundamental understanding of the gospel.
- Christian Week is Canada’s Leading Christian News Source.
- Love Is Moving is a magazine published by the Evangelical Fellowship of Canada. Love is Moving produced a Bible study and journal for youth, a teaching app for leaders, a TV series, events, and a national magazine.
- Light Magazine, Alberta. Celebrating more than 20 years of publishing in western Canada. Inspiring faith for everyday life. This is a publication of Light Christian Media.
- Light Magazine B.C. Inspiring faith for everyday life. This is a publication of Light Christian Media.
- Engage. This Spotlight on Christian Mission and Ministry is the website of Light Christian Media.
- Converge – Our magazine is called to speak to this generation and point them to God and all that is true. Understanding the many forces at work in the lives of individuals, we are relevant yet deliberate in our message. Our voice is one that bravely confronts wordly ideas and beliefs without compromising. We strive to help this generation navigate their lives so that they can find their purpose in God.
- Faith Today is the magazine of the Evangelical Fellowship of Canada. It’s mission is “To Connect, Equip, and Inform Evangelical Christians in Canada.
- Great Commission Network is a unique service that provides web and Internet facilities for Christian organizations throughout the world. We are a free association of agencies and ministries committed to making the good news of Jesus Christ freely available to people of every Nation, Tribe and Language. The Jesus Video is Available for Viewing on the Website in many languages.
- Living Light News is an inter-denominational, evangelical Christian newspaper, produced in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. This award winning Christian newspaper promotes the Good News of Jesus Christ and presents a positive image of the church and the Christian lifestyle.
- Intercede Magazine is the thrice yearly Canadian Journal of Indigenous Missions published by Intercede International. Articles focus on the work of indigenous mission groups at work around the globe and how Christians in Canada can effectively intercede on their behalf.
- Our Daily Bread is a site providing daily Bible devotionals.
- Prayerline is the Daily Guide to Intercession for Indigenous Missions, published bimonthly by Intercede International with Praise Reports on Answered Prayers. Information is gleaned from the reports of mission leaders of over 49 indigenous mission groups working in over 50 nations that are in partnership with Intercede International.
- Alan Doerksen is an author of fiction books, editor, and Intercede International’s Publication Manager.
- Christian Aid Mission – U.S.A. is Intercede’s partner ministry in the United States
- Canadian Christian Business Federation – CCBF is a national community of Christian business owners who seek to Live out our faith boldly by inviting God into our workplace
- Canadian Christian Directory Bringing People Together